Thursday, June 01, 2006

ghost of a good thing

wind..wind..wind...i hate this. inch by inch, my hair starts to grow into a monster. Good thing i have my little shades with me. 2 days dreaming of my most horrible situation. shattered and exhausted, i look at my phone. 8 messages received. i did not became aware of it. I passed by the horticultural buliding and noticed a big dog with huge chains around its neck. at the center of it was a big 'padlock' hanging like a bell. I started to relate myself with the dog's situation. Can't see my point. 'mama bayad po'. and moved myself to a corner where i can lean my back at this rusty jeepney. at the intersection patrol car was visible. i hate policemen. and i hate patrol cars. they were all like shit to me. i hate grove. it makes me so stupid trying to look for that fuckin' guy who was able to ruin my life. black tshirt,cargo shorts,blue pants and white cap..an identity that i fuckin' love the most!! i can't find what im lookin' for..every corner..im so depressed..'para po manong,' i exclaimed. I headed to a cafe..empty yet refreshing..

No comments: