Wednesday, June 14, 2006

freak

oh...i left the door unlock! I hurried back and checked! so dumb!I hate travelling..I was running trying to reach for the bus..the driver didn't even bother to stop for me to be safe...crap! I sat beside a funny looking gay.."she" has this weird make-up that makes her appear so freak..I didn't bother transferring to the next seat...I love it when i start observing people..its my specialty..The gay has this huge stomach ..a little shirt and this scary belt..so awkward.. I cant stop smiling..Karma was so true...Muscles in my mouth start to contract!Shit i dont wanna puke here..How the hell am i suppose to stop this in the middle of my travel..I dictated my brain to be calm..headache comes next..i've slept.."magallanes..Magallanes..." wake up...I rode a jeep to UP diliman.. I have a scheduled date with my brother..I bought c2 and sat down on carabao grasses...

No comments: