Tuesday, June 06, 2006

what?

he should just be killed!!! cupid i mean... the best way how??? to tie him up and leave him in the desert to die in the heat of the sun... he really deserves it...
he makes people's heart fall without anyone who is willing and ready to catch, thus it ends up broken into a million peices...
i hate him, he made me fall for someone and here i am writing this blog, broken and torn into peices....
of all the people why him? pakshet!!! why him??? F*%K!!! bullcrap!!!!
probably he's just doin his freakin pathetic job... i really dont blame cupid... i thank him coz he made me stronger... maybe he sent me that person to remind of how it felt like, not being able to say your emotions because of the fear of being rejected... shit...
i hate this... bull shit!!!
i wanna cry... but no one's here to comfort me... can't the BIG MAN above send me someone to heal all of my wounds??? anyway i'll just wait for that someone...
maybe GOD is just writing the best love story in the course of HISTORY... i have faith in him naman eh... just hope something happens...

No comments: