Monday, June 05, 2006

boredom

i'm used of getting up late..11:00am was very costumary..I was already out of our bunk bed when i notice that i was unaccompanied..my back hurts.."Kain na tau,kaso konti nlng ung kanin,"my friend said..it was a scorching monday morning..we ate..ring..ring...ring...dirty ice cream mode...while eating melted ice cream,there was this local chicken with dirty feathers..I guess he's searching for something to eat..a rice grain perhaps...hahaha..He didn't notice a well developed rooster from afar..A sudden cockfight happened..poor bloody chicken...text twist..text twist...59,000...too bad...gone w/ all the vocabulary words i've known..Mp3 mode.."amber is the color of your energy." How come amber was the color..could it be not green or red? well i dont know..weird...with the groove of music, i've done this weird twisting exercise with this weird looking twisting gadget...rest..rest..rest...Brown turns to white as i spread it all over..I'm feeling that sudden rise in temperature in my body specifically my face..I'm starting to feel my stomach contracting trying to search for available food.secreting juices..gotta eat..jobe mode..c'mon

4 comments:

Alan Tanga said...

nagugutom ka ba? pag bumili ka pagkain, libre mko. pa-puds ka. hehe.

rosas said...

wah..nkakainis ka!! di na ako gagawa ng comment sau!!

Alan Tanga said...

haha.. bakit namaaan?? :p

rosas said...

blah..trip ko lang..