Sunday, September 02, 2007

extremely damaged

My singing life started way back when i was 5 years old. ~~rain gently falls, whenever we say goodbye,falling like rain your out of sight, rain follows me even in my bed so rain is the tears that I've shed~~ My mother wants to hear it every now and then, and i was like that dumb child following every instruction taught by my dear mother.. When i was in high school, i have learned to mingle with some extraordinary type of men who loves to engage in some extraordinary recreation..-skateboarding.. Usually, they would unconsciously make people hate them.. But i believe it was only their passion that led them to show off and carry out different kinds of dodgy stunts..i admire them so much.. Skateboarding would be directly associated with rock bands and 'emo' style...to be continued..(stressed pa rin ako)

No comments: