Sunday, March 11, 2007

cover me with dreams

how does it really feel when you are truly hopeless? is it worst than dying? or i guess no one could ever pin point what the hell it really means..every sentence provides something that is factual. each word signifies a moment of sadness. each letter proves something beyond everything anyone could ever imagine. Im feeling so ambitious..feeling so elated everytime a could read true stories. sometimes desperately talking to oneself proving something that is beyond everyones perception. No one could ever comprehend my expectations. no one could ever try to tap my shoulder forcefully telling me that im damn right! yes, i cant tell how.. i can see my tears diminishing everytime i could spell out your name. my voice quivering everytime i hear you scream. my knees falling unto each surface where i could see you stand. Yes, it is what you think. i think i am inlove with you. no...i am inlove with you.


----from a recognizable human being

No comments: